This course is a complete guide to learn web development for beginners in which the instructor will teach step-by-step, thoroughly explaining every line of code beginning with basic concepts. Instructor will be there for trainees everytime to answer their queries. The course has been specially designed in such a way so as the students find it easier to grasp concepts.
What you’ll learn
• Learn the basic structure of any html document.
• Learn about Links and Navigation.
• How to add Images, Audio and Videos to enhance visual appearance.
• How to create Tables.
• How to create Forms.
Learn about Frames.
• How to create Cascading Style Sheets.
• Learn about Page Layout.
Learn about Design Issues.
How to Put your website on the web.
• Trainee requires a computer with proper internet connection.
• Trainee requires to ensure availability of proper internet connection for taking lectures and downloading them.
• Trainee will be able to create a website of their own.
• This course does not require any prior technical knowledge or programming skills.
• Trainee should be dedicated and passionate to learn a new skill.
Structuring Documents for the Web
Links and Navigation.
Images, Audio, and Video
Cascading Style Sheets
Putting Your Site on the Web
“This course is Awesome.”Sara
“This course is the best”Jim